Our brand new and simple Returns Portal is available to all customers, enabling you to save time by seamlessly returning items to us, exchanging sizes that don't fit for new ones, and generating returns labels without having to contact our returns team!
* Please note: sale items with 30% off or more are only available for store credit, or exchanges. Items sold at £25 or less can not be returned. We have a 14 day returns period from the moment you receive your delivery.
Items must be returned in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and in perfect condition. We are unable to accept returns which show any signs of wear, or without their swing tags and original packaging.
What to do when returning or exchanging:
We've taken our returns online to the next level!
1. Visit our returns and exchange portal, HERE
, and enter your order number (This can be found in your order confirmation email.)
2. Select the item(s) that you would like to return, exchange or prefer store credit for. It would mean a great deal to us if you could provide some feedback.
3. If you are in a hurry to receive your exchanged product(s), we recommend opting for the store credit option in order to place a new order which ships out immediately rather than waiting for your return to arrive be processed at our return’s facility.
4. We are offering a 5% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether
5.The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains original purchase value plus 5%. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the credit balance is used in full.
6. Confirm you will take your repackaged items to your local drop off location based on the returns service you have chosen (Royal Mail, UPS or DHL)
7. You will then be sent a returns confirmation email containing a QR code or a label to print, whichever you would prefer.
8. Take your repackaged items to your local Post Office and either attached your pre-paid printed label or show the QR code on your mobile phone for scanning.
9. If you are using the QR code, a pre-paid returns label will be printed at the drop off location and attached to your parcel, you will then be provided with a tracking receipt.
10. Once we receive and verify your returned item(s) your new replacement(s) will automatically be sent out to you.
11. If you are outside of the UK it can take up to 21 days for your order to be returned back to our warehouse and be refunded. Once your refund is processed, it may take up to 5 days for it to clear with your bank.
And it is as simple as that. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us on email@example.com